Tuesday, May 17, 2016

The Kingdom of God is a Kingdom of Results

Hey big email for once hahaha! :) It is going to be really short but I just want to tell everyone that I love you! :) i truly pray for each of you that you are safe!

Right now everything is going great! I am still here in Amengual (Zone 5 de Abril). I have 6 months here now! Time just flies! :) i am still with Elder Mertz and Elder Singson which is just great! hahah they are pretty good kiddos. 

This week I just wanted to talk a little bit about Christ our Saviour. I truly know that He lives and loves us. To take it onto a personal scale, I know that He suffered for my sins and understands everything I go through. I know that He makes it possible that I can overcome ever single test in this life. I know that ONLY though Him can I truly become a better disciple and reach the potential my Heavenly Father has in store for me. He allows me to repent. I have felt His atonement have an effect in my life. I love this gospel and being here in the mission! As Elder Holland stated: ¨Start fast, and run hard.¨ And Pres. Gordon B. Hinckly: ¨If you die... you die!¨ Gotta work hard. It is satisfying when you get home and your legs ache if you completed with your objective as a missionary. Help others come unto Christ. To truly come unto Christ one has to take part in ORDINANCES (Doctrine and Convenants 84:21). 

Pleaseeee pray for the following people that they can be baptized on the 29 of May. 
Jean Marie
Marina
Rosa
Williams
Renato
Nicole

i love you all! Have a great week and keep slayinnnnnn it!

elder Brophy

No comments:

Post a Comment