Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Spin-Move Fade-Away Baptism

Hey everybody!! :) I hope everyone is doing great. :) We are going to start right with it answering the Q´s of my best buds!

-My packages are here! WOOO
-I think I will be emailing Tuesday in the mornings from now on (like right now). But if anything changes I will surely let you guys know!
-I havent gotten a leather scripture cover yet because I am going to buy it towards the end of my mission to use at home.
-I got my priesthood line of authority! thanks so much for that mom! :) Tell Bishop Bovee that I freaking love him and to write me!
-I am not 100% what we are going to do yet for Thanksgiving. Probably work!!!
-I am over my sickness now! so thats awesome. :)

Sounds like everything is just crazy (as usual) at home so I am going to be focusing my email today on what the heck is going on here in Chile!

Well, this week was amazing. Elder Harries and I are working hard here in Talagante having a great time Well, this week I was able to do divisions with one of the missionaries here in the zone that is in Melipilla! SO, i was able to go back to one of my favorite sectors and work hard with him. We had an amazing time. As a matter of fact, since this missionary was new in his sector he didnt know a ton of what to do. So, after contacting ALL day and not having a ton of success we decided to say a prayer and ask for the guidance of the Holy Ghost. Well, after doing so, we knocked on a door and found a 19 year old kid that had talked to missionaries before. We taught the Restoration and invited him to come to church and told us he would!! I know miracles exist like that, that God prepares the way for all things to come to pass.

Something else that was super awesome this week was with Elder Harries. hahahahha this kid is so awesome. We get along really well. Well, we made brownies this morning and ate half a 9x13 pan and when we get back right now we are going to eat the other half. Well, thats about it here! There are obviously 1000 other amazing things that happen throughout the week here but I cant take up too much time (thats why I have a journal). 

I know Christ lives. I know that He knows me personally and knows each and every one of you. He loves you so much and wants us to return to live with Him again. May we make the changes in our lives to be able to live with Him again. I love you all

Elder Brophy


No comments:

Post a Comment