Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Talagante... Brillante, Adelante, Elegante!

Starting with the Q´s. :)

-My new companion is Elder Harries.
-He has the exact same amount of time as me. (We were in the same district in the CCM). He is from Atlanta, Georgia.
-Its just us two in our apartment
-Sometimes we have to travel a good hour to 2 hours to get to places to do divisions with other missonaries etc.
-This yummy pizza place I like is called Blueys. Its an american based pizzeria. :)
-We get mail tomorrow! Woooohoooo. :)

Alrighty!!! :) So starting off. This week was amazingggg! Due to my sickness, I lost my voice for a couple days but we kept on working and were blessed! Working with Elder Harries is AWESOME. We are best buds! Hahaha knowing him a little bit before, then becomeing companions was a pretty funny experience.

The Lord was very merciful with us this week and prepared a TON of new people that we found this week. We found a ton of new people. :) We put a baptismal date with an 82 year old lady for the 21 of November and she wants to be baptized! Pretty incredible. :) 

This change, we as a companionship and zone have the goal of doing 3 things this change.

1. Develop more faith in our Savior Jesus Christ

2. Baptize every single month

3. Increase the attendance through working with the members of the Church.

I know Christ lives! He loves us SO MUCH. I know that we are blessed according to our OBEDIENCE to the commandments. May we obey with joy and a loving heart. I support and sustain our Priesthood leaders here on this earth. I know this is Christs church and communicates with us through His living prophet.

I love you all and pray for you daily!!

THE MISSION IS THE BEST!:)

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Elder Brophy

No comments:

Post a Comment