Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Consecration

Brothers and Sister! Killas and Killers.

My week was amazing. Thanks. :)
I got the packages holy cow they are HUGE. You guys spoil me!
I have listened to a couple recordings. Not all of them yet but they are awesome!
I think we are going to find a new family to baptize on Thursday and that will be our Thanksgiving dinner hahha!

SO, I am super hyped right now! Honeslty, this week has been great! I was able to do divisions with the Elders of my first sector (Calera de Tango). We visited a couple families that I visited while I was there. It was amazing to see the people again and to see how much they had changed! A couple of them even got baptized!!! :)

We also celebrated Elder Harries birthday yesterday and today with cake, ice cream, and some good old soccer as a zone. :)

Anyways, to make this a short and sweet one. I would just love to take the opportunity to testify of the Atonement of Christ. I have felt its effect in my life here on the mission. My desires have changed since the day I arrived at the CCM to today. I am here because I love my Heavenly Father and my Savior Jesus Christ. I know they live and love us so much. I know without a DOUBT, that when we are obedient to the commandments of the Lord, we are blessed. Obedience is a celestial law. May we evaluate ourselves and ask God ¨What Lack I Yet?.¨ I know that if we asked humbly and with real intent, we can use the Atonement to continue to improve.

I leave this with you all in the name of Jesus Christ, our Savior, Amen.

Love

Elder Brophy


No comments:

Post a Comment