Monday, February 9, 2015

Brokennnnn bikessss. :(



Hahahahah wassssssssssssup killaaaaas. I be straight launchin straight up from Chile with a sickkkk message this week ahhaha.:) Naw, but of course my moms questions first.
-Hahahahhah yes I fell of my bike (like forever ago... like 3 1/2 months ago) and ripped my suit pants and didnt tell you in email hahahah BUT, everything is good now. I had this lady sew them up and they look decently normal hahaha.:)
-I will try to get this recipe from that lady. :)
-Yes, I am almost positive that I am going to have transfers the 23rd.
-I will start taking a ton of pictures of my everyday places so that I can send them home!
-I am still sick... butI am a little bit better this week haha
-It took literally 5 1/2 months for me to get a bed. :)
-I got 1 of your packages with all the chocolate in it hahah some of them exploded.:)
-We have our own washer, and we hang dry everything in our house. Pretty swaggy right?

YEAH, okayyyyso this week was interesting. Hahahah it was pretty solid but interesting. First, my bike like broke down completely... so I have been walking around my sector for a couple days... until a member lended (idk if that is a word in ingles anymore....) me here bike so now I am cruising around with a girl bike and I am making it look AMAZING. hahahah so thats that. 

This week I had a pretty funny experience. We were contacting (knocking on doors) and a man left who was SO excited for some reason. Haha first he offers us fruit and we gladly take it because fruit is amazing, then he starts telling us that he wouldLOVE it if we passed by his house because he loves to learn about God. So after this conversation, we ask him when we can pass by his house and he literally says this:
¨Shooooot, I am busy right this second, but pass by in June and we can talk then!¨ I was soooo confused hahahah I actually started laughing. Then this guy just tells us, Oh man, keep going with your mission type thingy. And runs inside hahahahaaha. I died. It was a great contact.

Anyways, This week has really taught me a lot about faith. WOW, faith is so freaking important in missionary work. For example in Moroni 7:33 it talks about that if you have faith that something will happen, and it is convenient for the Lord, it will be given to you. So, this week I have just been trying to always hope for the best. When I contact people I try to see them all in white in their baptismal clothes. #WeFinnaGetWet

I love you all. BE SAFE AND SWAGGY. Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever let your meat loaf. Chao!

Elder Brophy

READ IT KILLAS




No comments:

Post a Comment