Monday, February 23, 2015

Transferssss killas hahaha.

Yeahhhhhhhh. So before we get into this mess, I am going to answer the questions. :)
-My week was realllllyyyy good. We brought 13 people to church with us for my last sunday in Calera de Tango!
-THE NEWS: I got transfered to Melipilla (it is just like Calera de Tango... super country side hahaah) I am serving in a sector that me and my companion Elder Arriagada are OPENING up.... yes, I am opening my second sector in the mission and yes that means ANOTHER white wash hahahah:) My companion is from Chile and he actually goes home next change... so I hope he isnt too trunky hahaha
-I got the valentines day package! THANKYOU:) I freaking lovedddd it and I use all the pins:)
-My bike is all fixed up for the next person in Calera!
-My scriptures are ALL tabbed up and swaggin. 

YEAH, so this last week was pretty solid. I said goodbye to everybody that I knew which was prettty hard but I know that I need to be here in Melipilla. It is going to be AMAZING and today I think me and my companion are just going to walk around and knock on doors.... hahaha we dont even know where our sector is:)

But yeah. It was amazing in Calera de Tango but i am excited for a new sector and new people! I am going to ¨kill¨ my companion this change which will be interesting hahaha. But really i have just been studying the book of mormon a TON lately. If we EVER have a question literally about ANYTHING, we can find our answer in this book. I love this book so much and it has changed my life. I challenge EVERYBODY to read it, ponder its message, and pray about it to see if it is true.

I love you all SO much. Pray for me and my companion Elder Arriagada that we can slay it here and be guided by the spirit. CHAO!

Ya boiii
Elder Brophy







No comments:

Post a Comment