Monday, May 25, 2015

Holy Flemmish McSkyper

Wasssssup Peeps from the United States andddd thee family that is in Belgium..... You know it killas. I am going to straight start with the questions. :)

-I was pretty fine after we skyped to be honest! Everything was sick and such.
-I dont feel very homesick to be honest... feeling pretty solid as of now. :) How are you guys?
-After skype I talked with a couple other missionaries in the chapel because the sister´s couldnt skype alone in the chapel soooo yeah.
-Elder Parker is from Las Vegas.
-He is almost dead... he has 20 months in the mission but he watched me get ¨born¨ in Talagante.
-We are TRYING to do crossfit workouts type thingies.... its complicated. But we are going to run alot... :)
-I am good on garments right now and yes we can get garments here. :) 
-The church is like 15ish minutes from the house walking.

YEAH. Okay....... so this week was AWESOME. I had the opportunity to talk to my family for Mother´s Day which was honestly AWESOME. My mom tells me that I wear my feelings on my sleeve..... so yeah thats cool hahahaha. :) I LOVE talking with my family and seeing them and everything, it was super fun and I am VERY grateful for such an amazing family. :)

I am, going to keep this email nice and short but I just wanted to share something cool that happened this week... well, two things.

1. Talagante and Melipilla turned into a stake this Sunday! It was an awesome event, I got to see all the people all happy because they can see the growing of the church. There were 2 Seventies present and everyone was just sooo happy! SO SICK.

2. We got to go to the temple again as a district because President wants all the missionaries to be able to go to the temple... so we did!:) I just LOVE going to the temple and feeling the spirit. Going to the temple should be a goal for everyone. :) Its awesome!:)

Welll, I freaking love you guys so much. Be safe and home and be firm in the gospel of Jesus
Christ. He knows us and loves us so much. 

Elder Brophy

No comments:

Post a Comment