Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Holy Flem....

Sooooo this is going to be a quicky hahah. :) BUT to empezar... the questions peeps.

-I finally got my Birthday package! Woooooohooooo I freaking loveee it. As you can see I used the scarf as seen is this photo.
-In this ward I almost never have the opportunity to bless the sacrament because there are enough young men to do it!

ALRIGHTY, so this week was CRAZY! We had changes and yes there was a little bit of a change for my companion and I...

We received 2 more other sectors and combined it with our old one. SO... now our sector is HUGE. Hahah but I loveee it. :) We are super excited to work and we are working a TON. My companion is just such a beast hahahah. :)

So, this week we had a baptism! It was so cool. His name is Felipe (a different Felipe than the one that has to get married). HE IS A MACHINE. HAhah he totally understands the gospel and is going to be an amazing priesthood holder. It was an amazing experience. Something else that happened this week was a lesson with an investigator that we are teaching. His name is Alvaro. We taught the Plan of Salvation and explained the Atonement.... and GEEZ you guys the spirit was so stong it was incredible. We invited Alvaro to be baptized and he told us no at first because he wasnt sure because he knew the importance of the baptism and the commitment it would be between him and God. But he said that He thinks that these things are true but wants to ask God if they are to be sure. WELL, at the end of the lesson we asked Him to say the final prayer and he did.... and he totally asked if all these things are true right then and there in front of us! HOLY cow. Please, pray for Alvaro that he can recognize the answer from God when it comes. I know He is going to be baptized soon because he is a beast. HAhah but it was legit one of the coolest lessons of my entire mission. :)

Well, I gotta go but i love you all. BE SAFE and keep sharing the gospel. GIVE REFERENCES to the missionaries. I beg of ya´ll. 

Love

Elder Brophy


No comments:

Post a Comment