Wednesday, October 21, 2015

La Hiel.

THA Q´s

-Everything is great in Talagante. Workin hard!
-You found the right belt... you are amazing mom.
-My ward is Talagante 2
-I dont know a Muñoz family.... what ward are they from?
-Manuel and Camila are great! they didnt come to church this week though which was kinda lame but next week for sure!
-It isn't for sure how many times we go to the temple... but i think at least once every 2 months!
-The wedding of Felipe and Andrea was this morning but i wasnt able to go because the wedding services here are on strike... so dumb hahaha

I have to be SUPER fast today so this email is going to be superrrr short for the worlds (#Famous)

Well, this week was amazing. Working hard and seeing the Lord´s hand in everything we do. We have found other investigators of whom we are going to put more baptismal dates so that they can receive the remission of their sins. FREAKING LOVE THE MISSION. SO amazing.

I am going to close with a short testimony. I know Christ lives and paid for all of our sins. I know that when we are disobedient, we cannot receive the blessings He has in store for us. An elder this week asked me that... what am i doing, that makes Christ suffer more? (I puked then thought about it). May we all ask ourselves this question and make the changes necessary to receive exaltation. I love you all and I love this gospel! BAPTIZE THE WORLD KILLAS

Love

Elder Brophy


I bought this box of cereal just so I could get a cool avenger guy that attaches to my pencils :)


No comments:

Post a Comment