Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Tool

Hahahah sorry I put the subject of the email like that because it was the first word that came to my mind when I saw my brothers school picture hahahahahaha

The Q´s
-I watched the Conference in the Stake Center of Talagante, I watched it in english:)
-I like being in the apartment with my comp... usually because I am more focused... but it is also really edifying and fun with 4 in a house... but either way!
-I am actually working in Talagante. :)
-We teach all 30 in the Zone every week.
-We go by inspiration. Look at how the missionaries are doing and how they are working and pray for the spirit to guide us!
-Experience of the week.

Well, this week was honestly amazing. Getting to know my sector, getting used to the Zone, and just have a great time. My companion and I have been working very hard this last week looking for new people to teach and baptize. So, with that being said we have been contacting and asking for references alot. Well, on Saturday night, after the conference, we went running around contacting everybody in sight hahaha. Well, with no success for an hour and 58 minutes (we had to be heading back to the house in 2 minutes) we said that we would ¨knock one more door.¨ Well, when we did, Gonzalo came out and immediately let us in. We started teaching him and asking him questions about his family and he told us that he would love to see his mother who had recently died again. We obviously began to teach him about the Plan of Salvation in which he loved. He gave us his phone number and asked us to come back another day. Today we are going to go back and we are going to invite him to be baptized for the 18th of October. Please pray for him! :) 

I love this gospel and that God is a God of miracles. May our motto be, ¨One more door.¨ May we never give up and always take in account the Atonement of our Savior. I know He lives and loves every one of us. I know he looks at us as who we can become, not as who we are or who we were before. May we ask whatwe need to change in our lives to more completely live the Gospel and help others come unto Christ. I know Thomas S. Monson is a true prophet. What a blessing to be able to listen to the prophet from all ends of the earth. 

I love you all! You all the bomb. :)

Elder Brophy

No comments:

Post a Comment