Monday, January 26, 2015

Hotter than Satan´s armpit

Holyyyyyy flemish ladies and gentlemen this weeks emails were freaking awesome hahaha. A lot seemed to happen! BUT, as always, the questions from the most awesome lady everrrrr.
-My week has been really good mom. Thankyou.
-Everything is solid with Elder Leyva.
-I didnt recieve the package this week. :(
-YES, I am hyped for this other package that you have now sent me. You are a machine mom. I love you hahaha:)
-I tracked my package and I dont know if this is true or the website is jacked up buuuuut, it said that my package got to Correos Chile the 21st of January.... wut? Hahahah but it also says that it arrived in the US yesterday! SO, thats awesome hopefully it will get to the house sometime soon hahaha. :)
-I have been roasting in the heat yes. :)
-I did go to Mitzi´s house yesterday but didnt make a video because it was Niko´s birthday:(
-I am feeling pretty solid. I think I am getting a little sick... :(

YEAH. So a couple eventful things happened this week which I would freaking love to tell the people of a different country about. We finally recieved a bed frame! Hahaha we got it on Friday so I am not sleeping on the floor anymore!:) Its pretty nice if I do say so myself. This week I also got to see my pops of the mission Elder Warrick because we had a meeting in Maipú. He is doing good and everything which is awesome! He tells me he looks out for my packages that I recieve. :) Me and my companion also are just killing it in Calera de Tango which is pretty sweet! 

But alwaysss when there is good there is bad because satan doesnt like people knowing the truth. So, our investigator with a baptismal date... fell through. It was actually really sad. We were going to baptize her yesterday. But we went to her house and she told us that her family had been talking to her about the mormons and that she cant get baptized.... so she told us that we can never come back in more.... IT WAS SO CLOSE. Honestly, broke my heart. But everything happens for a reason. God is ALWAYS preparing people to teach. With that being said, literally an hour later, we found a man that is about 30 years old and we put a baptismal date with him and hopefully later, with his whole family! SICK!:) BLESSINGS PEOPLE. But really, whenever there is tribulation, according to our obedience and diligence, there is a blessing. 

That being said, my challenge for everyone this week is to read Doctine and Covenants 122. :) HAGALO! (DO IT!)

Thats about it peeps. I love you all so freaking much. Dont let your meat loaf and keep slaying it. :)

Elder Brophy

No comments:

Post a Comment