Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Happy Fathers Day!

The Qs peeps. :)

-This week has been very good but very frustrating! hhahah its awesome!:)
-I sent a couple letters with Bro. Ortega and my SD cards for you guys to look at the pictures and videos i have taken!
-The cooler weather is VERY nice. And its not humid.... very dry here!
-I dont think I will be with Elder Richards after this week! :( Cuz he is a beast! I am almost sure one of us is leaving the sector...

So it sounds like everything is super chill but crazy at home! oh but firstly.... Happy Fathers Day Pops! I hope you had a great day! I was thinking about you! Everybody seeming to vacation all over the place! Like I said, this week for me has been AWESOME but very frustrating for the fact of the results of the week. We had a lot of tests put in front of us this week that we needed to experience and learn a little bit about patience. We worked very hard this week but it just seemed to be that nobody wanted to open there doors to us or simply didnt answer their doors. And sometimes that happens right? BUT this week we are going to take out the trash and work harder than ever! And I know that we can find miracles and work hard because whom the Lord calls, the Lord qualifies.

Something pretty small but really cool that happened this week was a contact that we had. Soooo like 2 weeks ago we contacted a lady in front of her house, testified the trash out of everything and ended up giving her a pamphlet of the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Wellllll like 2 days ago we went by to see how she was and she came running out of the house basically and asking US if we had time to share a message with her. Sadly, she was alone in the house at this time but we rescheduled a time to return to answer her questions. She told us that she read the pamphlet and answered the questions in the back but still has a couple questions in her head that she wants to ask us this next Wednesday. That was just a cool little testimony builder of the fact that I am nothing! The Lord knows all and prepares the people that we are guided to through the Spirit. I know that if we focus on following the Spirit, it will guide us to where we need to go.... choose the right way.... and know what to say at the right moment. I love this gospel!

I love you all sooooo much! When you see the missionaries... let them in your house hahahah and give em so juice or something hahaha. Continue seeking to feel the spirit in your life everyday. I exhort you. 

stay safe

Peace out

#Dueces

Elder Brophy

No comments:

Post a Comment