Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Week of Legends

Hey everybody! We just straight chillin it here in Chile kinda being cold and such! Todayyyy there are no questions for anybody so thats chill. I am going to hop right into it.

This week has been pretty awesome! I was in Santiago for Monday and almost all of Tuesday picking up Elder Lozano which was awesome! We got home on Tuesday at like 6:30 and started working really hard until 10:00 at night (because we had permission to stay out a little bit later! We kinda got to our new sector and kinda realized that it was kinda.... dead hahaha. There wasnt a lot of investigators and not a ton of less active members either. SO, this week we have just been out in the street allll the time. It is pretty awesome!

It has definitely been hard on me and I am sure on my comp being out walking around and kinda being rejected this week but we have definitely seen the blessings. I know that we, as missionaries, only have 2 years of our entire life to wear the plaque and be able to invite other children of God to be baptized. How short of a time that is!! I have really come to the realization of how much I need to use this short amount of time to learn and put everything I have to the Lord. The mission... honestly has never been a sacrifice to me. But a priveledge and a grand opportunity. I love the gospel and I love being a missionary. Please! Continue praying for us that we can have a lot of success and miracles here in Melipilla with my companion. I know that when we put in our part... God will do the rest. The Savior lives and loves us. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Gods kingdom here in this earth.

Every be SUPER freaking safe this week. I love you all and pray that we all might endure to the end.

PS... also the 4th of July was on Saturday (the same day as the soccer game of Chile, so we had to stay inside almost all day) and we celebrated a little bit with cookies, cake, pizza, and a good ole talk of american baseball. Hahahah it was awesome. GO USA!

With Love

Elder Brophy


No comments:

Post a Comment