Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Pomaire

Killas. :) 

-I am doing good Mom. How are you all doing?
-I am not sure where they are going to go after the mission but I THINK Florida!
-Anything fun this last week of Transfer.... I am going to work A LOT! Annnnnd this week we have the 18 and 19 (its like the 4th of July but for Chile) which is going to be super cool!
-We are going to know if we get transfered on Monday.... pretty crazy! I think I am heading out of here.
-Today we played soccer at the church (my team didnt lose killas), then we went to this little town named Pomaire and ate HUGE empanadas. We went as a zone!
-The best thing I have made for dinner... nothing hahahaha. In Chile people dont eat dinner here.
-The missionary that cooks the most is Elder Lozano because he is kinda a chef. And he cooks really well!
-I havent made chocolate chip cookes hahahah... i should this week!

Well, this week was awesome! We gave a lot of service this week. On Friday we helped paint one of our converts house in the morning and on Saturday we went and dug a huge ditch in Talagante for a member or something like that... it was a good time! :) 

Here in Melipilla everything is going well... we have a lot of people that are listening to us in these moments and that want to get baptized... they just need (like the rest of the people here in Chile) to get married hahahah! But thats chill. :) It has been super hot here in Chile lately and I am not diggin it too much... I love the cold i have decided. 

This week we were able to visit one of our baptismal dates and help them plan there wedding! They are getting married in October and he is going to get baptized the next weekend! SO SICK!. He is a machine and thats why I put this picture.

Anyways.. everything is normal! The distirct meetings are super fun to teach and help others. Melipilla is amazingggggggggg but I am kinda sorta ready to head out. I guess we will see next week!

I love you all. I know this gospel is true. Be faithful and pray always. Christ lives and loves us.

Love

Elder Brophy


No comments:

Post a Comment