Wednesday, September 9, 2015

USA, Colombia, Brazil, Mexico...

Hahaha the titles of my emails are so weird.
Starting with the questions from my best bud. :)

-Correct. We have changes on the 23rd. We will know them on Monday the 21st... Crazy! I am thinking my time in Melipilla has ended... but you may never know!
-Alvaro is doing great. He hasn´t come to church yet. :( But we have a lesson with him tonight and we are going to be very direct and pray that the spirit touches his heart. I would ask if you all could do the same please.
-Today has been chillie. But i am nice and warm. Walking around in a shirt no más because I love the cold here hahah. :)
-We eat at members homes everyday except Pday. (We cook ourselves... today we made Lasagna)
-The youth in the ward are super awesome. There are probably like 15 in total. We dont work a ton with them besides when they want to leave and help us with our appointments which is always awesome!
-We go door to door talking to people here in Chile. We dont get a TON of referrals but igual... they are nice!
-We live 4 in our apartment. It is actually pretty freaking clean. I love it hahaha. 
-I have been really lazy this last week with my exercises but I am going to wake up earlier to exercise more. :)

WE have a great time here in the pension. There are 4 people from 4 different countries which makes it kinda funny. I have to be really fast this week because I didnt plan very well of how i was going to write. 

But, we are having a great time and working hard. We are hoping for a baptism this weekend and praying a ton that everything works out. I love you all so much and know this gospel is true. There is nothing that makes me more happy than share the Gospel. I know Christ lives. I know that He loves us. I know that He knows each and everyone of us and has a plan for us. I know that He is a resurrected being and is our perfect example of obedience and diligence. I know that as we strive to become more like Him, we will feel the Holy spirit in our lives and be able to help others come unto Him as well. I love this gospel and the mission. It has been the greatest decision I have ever made.

Elder Bello and I pretending that we need glasses hahahaha. Killin it :)





No comments:

Post a Comment