Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The Earth wont let me sleep

Hahahahah buenaaaaaa. Como están? Alrighty, I am going to start out with the questions first.

-After the earthquake, i have felt literally like 100 aftershocks hahahah. It has been REALLY weird here lately... it has shaken hard a lot lately. Pretty weird eh? As a matter of fact, thats why the title is the earth wont let me sleep because I am always waking up in the middle of the night shaking because there are aftershocks or little earthquakes hahaha. Geez man.
-It feels like the ground just starts moving in every single direction... its weird to explain... you just have to feel it. It didnt do any damage to our house which is really good. :)
-When it happened, we were in the street contacting people hahah so we walking to a field so nothing would fall on us.
-Even though it always happens here, the people freaked out more than I did... i dont know why but they were very preoccupied.
-I finally have transfers.... :( :) I do the both faces because i have mixed feelings. SO, tomorrow we will know where I am going!!... well, I will know where I am going hahaha. Please pray for my future companion and investigators!
-As of this moment I am still a DL.
-Elder Lozano doesnt have transfers so he is holding down the fort here taking out the trash! Crazy!

Anyways, this week was amazing! My final week in Melipilla. :( It was a great week because we worked really hard this last week to end the transfer and because it was the 18 and 19 of September which is the HUGE holiday here in Chile. Wow,... I have NEVER eaten so much meat and empanadas in my life. Honestly, these days were a little rough as missionaries because almost nobody wants to listen to you... but it is cool because the members here are really nice and invite the missionaries to their house to eat and teach some relatives or friends. (Good time eh). So thats what we did! 

Besides that, I am just so grateful to have served here in Melipilla. I love this place. I will miss it but I am ready to meet the others that i need to find! I know that Christ lives and loves us. Families can be eternal. I know that when we are obedient, God will bless us. 

Sigan siendo fieles y siga sacando la mugre! 

Les quiero mucho!

Con cariño 

Elder Brophy


No comments:

Post a Comment