Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal

The first two words are the title.

Hey everyone!! I love you all. :)

Startin it up al tiro.

-I am now in 5 de Abril (5th of April). It is really city like. LOTS OF PEOPLE. Its amazing. :) I honestly am loving it.
-My companion is literally Nate Carr´s secret twin hahahaha. His name is Elder Clegg. He is from Logan, Utah and a straight killa. We are also from the same group.
-It wasnt that much of pain to move the packages to my new pension. Pretty easy actually!:)
-We are going to skype in the church here. 

Sounds like the family is doing just great! Sounds like there is plenty of snow up there in the UT. SO cool. :) It is hotter than Satans armpit here but I am still enjoying it! :)

As I said, my turn to finally have changes! I am now in like the center of Santiago which is a big change from Talagante. I am really loving it though. There are sooooooo many people to baptize so that makes everyone happy. :) Elder Clegg and I really get along and we are working hard and having a great time. I love this work! :) The zone is really large and there are 12 companionships that work here. 

Being short and sweet today. MERRY CHRISTMAS. I hope everyone that reads this has a great holiday and truly remembers the reason this date is celebrated. Jesus Christ lives. May we recognize the love our Heavenly Father has for each and every one of us, by sending His only Begotten Son to die for us. Without Christ, we cannot live with God again. We would be lost, and without hope. Thanks to the Atonement of Christ, we can be changed and become clean of sin. I know that to be true.

Remember that these next few days and forever! :) 

Challenge: Serve someone before Christmas. Help them recognize the love our Heavenly Father has for them.

Keep slayin it!!!! (Sharing the gospel por su puesto)

I love you all

Elder Brophy

No comments:

Post a Comment